Our volunteers play a crucial role by generously dedicating their time and talents to enrich the lives of our children, youth, and families. They are essential in the success of our programs, and by joining our dedicated team, your involvement will make a significant difference in the lives of the families we serve. Our flexible scheduling ensures you can fit volunteering into your life, making it a rewarding way to contribute to our community and empower the next generation! Some of our opportunities include:
- Providing childcare at Family Enrichment or MotherCare while caregivers participate in educational programming
- Soothing and supporting infants in pediatric/hospital care
- Providing Transportation to children and youth in care through our Volunteer Driver Program
- Youth Programming Support: Get involved by co-facilitating youth programming at the Beauchamp Youth Hub. Assist Children’s Aid Society staff in creating a positive impact on young lives by engaging youth in a wide range of planned programming.
- Assisting families and organizing donations at our Donation Boutique
- Lending a helping hand at Special Events, such as the Joy Project
We are currently recruiting for all volunteer opportunities, but have a specific need for volunteer drivers and our donation boutique. To learn more about the volunteer opportunities above, and apply to volunteer with us, please click here.
Volunteer positions vary and are arranged to accommodate the time available for each volunteer, whether it is occasional, one hour per month, one day per week or more. Please inquire based on your availability.
Volunteers for the Children’s Aid Society play a significant role in helping provide care to children and youth in our care by donating their time and compassion to assist them in different areas including driving, tutoring, mentoring and just being there for them.
Have Questions? Want to know more?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (705) 472-0910.