Services and Programs
Pregnant women and new mothers (up to 2 months post delivery) are invited to join us during our drop-in hours on Wednesdays for weekly nutritional support.
The program offers:
- Individual/group nutrition counseling.
- Tips for a healthy pregnancy.
- Free food vouchers.
- A chance to meet other pregnant women and new Moms.
- Information about other services in the community.
- Breastfeeding support.
- Bus passes.
- Childcare for siblings during group.
- Cooking sessions and easy recipes.
- Healthy snacks and meals.